Sunday, 3. June 2012 - 13:58 Uhr
No, I have not yet updated the Shadow Kingdom for Chapter Four. I'm in need of some serious feedback, so I am posting a survey so you guys can give me some feedback. I'd love it if you didn't just answer the questions but also just tell me a little bit about what you think. Also, don't forget the Lilette/Riswynn story contest, almost nobody has written on there. Anyway, here's the survey, kindly read the story first.
1. Though you don't know much, do you prefer Cassius or Castil (Lord Seigfried)?
2. Who's your favorite character? (Choose only ONE)
3. Who's your second favorite character?
4. What do you think of Cassius so far?
5. What do you think of Castil (Lord Seigfried) so far?
6. What do you think of the Shadow King so far? (Chapters 2-3)
7. Do you think Wednesday should end up with Castil (Seigfried) or Cassius?
8. Out of the three sisters, which is your favorite?
9. Who's your favorite Goddess (Chapters 2-4)?
10. Second favorite Goddess?
12. Who do you think stole Wednesday's medicine? (Chapters 1-2)
13. Do you think Cassius loves Willow back?
14. Why do you think Wednesday's father is now paying more attention to her?
15. What do you think of the "war" that's starting?
16. What's your overall opinion of the story so far?
17. What secrets do you think the characters have?
18. Do you think this story has a timeless, magical feel to it?
19. Do you like this story?
20. What improvements can I make to the story?
Thanks guys! I really appreciate answers and a little blurb on what you think. Comment, and don't forget the Lilette/Riswynn story contest! You guys are the BEST! If you post, Chapter Four will be coming on its way...