Wednesday, 27. June 2012 - 21:17 Uhr
Hi guys! Atlantis has had its first-ever update! The prologue, provided by Tenni and sure to make you snort, is now available. I'm trying to get the first chapter out, but it's costing me a lot of effort to switch from Tenni's fiery personality to the cool, calm and rather collected Jinx. Just gimme some time, and chapter one'll be whisking your way!!!
Monday, 25. June 2012 - 16:20 Uhr
Hey everyone! Mermaid's been updated; the story has its own little site now, check it out! I haven't posted the new updated story yet, but I'm getting there. Patience, patience. Just thought I'd tip you off because I'm sure most of you have been very bored by the lack of movement on the site. Cheers, and give me some serious feedback!
Wednesday, 13. June 2012 - 16:35 Uhr
Hey everybody! Just wanted to say that the Ariana Stor has been updated YET AGAIN :) I typed a little more, as well as fixed some grammatical and accidental spelling errors. That's really all, though, so see you all. Oh yeah, here are some reminders if you're bored and have read all my stories: do the Lilette/Riswynn story CONTEST (located earlier in the May blog). Do the Shadow Kingdom Survey (blog post titled 'Shadow Kingdom update). Give me some ideas, feedback, etc. And COMMENT your butt off! Whatever floats your boat!
Wednesday, 13. June 2012 - 11:29 Uhr
Wow, guys! Sorry for the late update, my blog was temporarily down for editing. V.V I'm sorry. Anyhow, we have exciting new updates here! First of all, EVERY SINGLE STORY except Dragonsclaim has a preface, a summary, and an epiface <--a neologism (you know, prologue, epilogue? I thought I could try it). Also, here are the available stories so far: Witches of Reilli book one, The Shadow Kingdom, Ariana Story (new!), Mermaid, Ariel, (List Story), The Death Train, and Lilette/Riswynn. The Ariana Story, as stated, has newly been updated--part of Chapter One is available. Check them all out! I'll update as soon as I can.
Sunday, 10. June 2012 - 18:24 Uhr
All right guys, new stories have made their way onto the site. Mermaid and Ariel are both now available, though I'm sorry to say I haven't gotten past the first few chapters yet. Stay posted! :) I really like these stories, so please don't just stick to one story. Explore as many as you can, read all the summaries, post comments and just stay active on here. If you have ideas for how the story should end, what you think, people you despise, etc., post it all! I'd love to hear from you since there's not that much activity on the site--not nearly what I was hoping for. I hope the promise of new stories will stimulate site growth! All right, wouldn't want to hold you up...go on!!! Stay tuned!
Friday, 8. June 2012 - 16:14 Uhr
Oh, I cannot comprehend how much has been accomplished today. So many updates! Hooray, that's exactly what I need to get this page going! Here's my list of what accomplishments I now have to offer...
1. For the Shadow Kingdom lovers, Chapter Four is now OUT! Yeh! However, I still dearly NEED you guys to complete that survey. I had to postpone what I wanted to do in Chapter Four because I didn't have enough replies. So, hurry and get that survey done!
2. Lilette/Riswynn hasi its first story update! The prologue and a bit of the first chapter are now availiable. I DO NEED you all to do the story contest, because the cousin remains unnamed as of now...please help me! Whoever gives me the best answer may get an award!
3. The Death Train has its first update! I typed up a little bit of what I've written so far, and I know it's not much, but I'll keep you posted. ;) The Death Train is such a heartbreaking and emotional story for me. Sniffle. Still, I hope you enjoy what I have so far! By the way, the main character is a girl, and her name is Airelle (pronounced EYE-rell).
Those are my updates for today. I hope to see more activity on the site soon! Hardly any of you have posted comments on the blog...:( Ah, well. Comment! Read! Have fun! See you later!
Thursday, 7. June 2012 - 17:46 Uhr
Hi, everyone! As promised, I updated the member roster as soon as I received a member application. Audrey Awesomenesssssss has joined! Hi, Audrey! Nice to meet you (or not...since I sorta know you ;) but still...)! I hope you all are enjoying the site! I'm updating the Peter Pawn story, but it's not done yet so I can't really post an official update. You can check it out, but it's under construction.
So, on a totally different note, how are you all doing? If you would be kind, please comment on my earlier posts...particularly the Lilette/Riswynn Story CONTEST (click here) and the Shadow Kingdom Update (here). I'm dying of apprehension, and for those of you who yearn for me to keep writing the Shadow Kingdom, if I didn't tell you, the survey there actually prevents me from continuing Chapter Four unless I have your feedback. As of now, only TTJ has actually completed the survey...thank you so much, TTJ! So please, please, please! do it and complete it. As long as you've read the Shadow Kingdom, it should only take ten minutes, probably less. I just really need it, and bless the people who have given me comments. Also, the link to the Shadow Kingdom story has changed...it is a simple click-on-the-link thing. However, for those of you who prefer the old copy-and-paste method, it is still available...
On that happy note, see you!
Monday, 4. June 2012 - 21:33 Uhr
Hey guys! I come with exciting news! So, I was all bored, like "Hardly anyone goes on this site. All those other sites have memberships and awards and they get tons of people." So I decided to make membership and awards! You can see them on the brand-new tabs on the tab bar. But you know how those other sites make you pay for membership? I think that's stupid. So my membership is absolutely free! For more detailed info, click here or go to the tab. As for the awards? Well, why not give some out to those great people who comment all the time? For more information, you can use the tab or click here.
That's not the only thing. I have another new page, you may have seen it, you may have tried to click on it and...it's locked!? Yep! That page is for ME only, it's password-protected. My password is unbreakable! None of you could break it no matter how hard you tried. Mwahaha! Why did I lock it? It has PRIVATE info I'm not divulging to you. :P Find a place to hack somewhere else.
That's all for today, folks! See you later. ;)
Sunday, 3. June 2012 - 13:58 Uhr
No, I have not yet updated the Shadow Kingdom for Chapter Four. I'm in need of some serious feedback, so I am posting a survey so you guys can give me some feedback. I'd love it if you didn't just answer the questions but also just tell me a little bit about what you think. Also, don't forget the Lilette/Riswynn story contest, almost nobody has written on there. Anyway, here's the survey, kindly read the story first.
1. Though you don't know much, do you prefer Cassius or Castil (Lord Seigfried)?
2. Who's your favorite character? (Choose only ONE)
3. Who's your second favorite character?
4. What do you think of Cassius so far?
5. What do you think of Castil (Lord Seigfried) so far?
6. What do you think of the Shadow King so far? (Chapters 2-3)
7. Do you think Wednesday should end up with Castil (Seigfried) or Cassius?
8. Out of the three sisters, which is your favorite?
9. Who's your favorite Goddess (Chapters 2-4)?
10. Second favorite Goddess?
12. Who do you think stole Wednesday's medicine? (Chapters 1-2)
13. Do you think Cassius loves Willow back?
14. Why do you think Wednesday's father is now paying more attention to her?
15. What do you think of the "war" that's starting?
16. What's your overall opinion of the story so far?
17. What secrets do you think the characters have?
18. Do you think this story has a timeless, magical feel to it?
19. Do you like this story?
20. What improvements can I make to the story?
Thanks guys! I really appreciate answers and a little blurb on what you think. Comment, and don't forget the Lilette/Riswynn story contest! You guys are the BEST! If you post, Chapter Four will be coming on its way...